Your benefits to take advantage of our limo service from Boston to New Bedford
While in New Bedford, MA, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Acushnet Cedar Swamp State Reservation, Anthony Beach Park(Pvt), New Bedford harbor, Mattapoisett, Acushnet River Valley, Barnstable Airport or Terminal in Hyannis one of the most interesting tourist destinations in the USA, you can have a marvelous experience of going around the place in comfort through hiring a limo service from company BCC Limos. There are lots of Boston limo service providers in MA giving a range of service packages and option on hourly rated and on a daily basis, but no other company surpasses or meets the quality of service that BCC Limo Service has to offer. They offer chauffeur driven SUVs and luxury sedan suitable for any tour.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with our online system please call us at 617-678-2179
Prompt, professional and personalized transportation to New Bedford from Boston, Providence, Cape Cod or anywhere in New England and New York. Quality, private, airport shuttle transportation between Logan and Barnstable Municipal Airport, Hyannis Terminal, Myles Standish State Forest, Lakeville, Boston/Providence trains and the Cape Cod region with ferries to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Hourly, local, point to point or long-distance. Featuring late model SUVs, Sedans and Vans including the Chevrolet Suburban, Cadillac XTS and other cars. Our vehicles are late model and always pure reflecting our high quality norm.
It is our mission to provide consistent reliability and highly personalized car limousine service.
Call us at +1 617 678 2179 for Plympton limo service now!
New Bedford places of interest
1. New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park. This is one of interest places. Turns out, there is lots of great information here. It's the perfect place to start your day in New Bedford.
2. Seamen's Bethel. Great historic building with lots to see inside! It is located across the street from the museum. Don't miss it! Be sure to go in and look around.
3. New Bedford Whaling Museum. New Bedford was in the heart of whaling industry from 1830 to 1850. That tapered off a bit after gold was discovered in California in 1849 and men left to find their fortune in the gold rush. The museum has several nice exhibits including some whale skeletons. You'll learn more than you ever thought possible about the whaling trade and the lengths men went to in an effort to hunt whales all over the world.
4. St. Anthony of Padua Church. A beautiful grand cathedral built by the nickels and dimes of early French immigrants to this New Bedford neighborhood. Awe-inspiring, inside and out.
5. Hurricane Barrier Harbor Walk. Concrete walk way built on top of the New Bedford hurricane dike. It is in the open sun, but normally has a sea breeze over it. Great views of the outer New Bedford harbor.
Use the services of BCCLimos! Plunge into the world of comfort. Our car services are always only of the highest quality!